Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Cozy Cottage



One thing I wanted to post is updates we've done to the house. I think I'll share a little at a time. One of our favorites is the front door. As you can see I've put a few Before, During, and After shots. Tyson is really proud of it b/c he did most of the work himself and had never done something like this before. We bought the door bald at Lowe's and had a man from the hardware store down the street install it. Then Tyson and I picked the stain. We actually mixed three different colors. He stained it and and put several coats of polyurethane. Anyway, we loved the way it turned out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It's very pretty. I'm so proud of Tyson for tackling all that he's done. (and you too)
    When do you think he can come to TC and put a new front door on for us? ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...