Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Carr Makes a First Appearance

Side view of head and tummy

Love this where we can see the arm, elbow, and hand



We had this ultrasound done this morning. I have to admit I was a little nervous just hoping everything would look the way it should. The doctor said everything looked great for the gestational age and our due date was around Oct.1(which is what we thought), so I'm between 13 and 14 weeks now. The baby is about 4 inches long from head to rump. :) The heartbeat today was at 149 bpm. They weren't able to tell the gender yet, so we'll have to wait another 6 wks. on that. Tyson still thinks it's a girl, but I'm 50/50 at this point. They gave us about 10 pics but these were the most clear. We're SO excited. This has taken it to a new level for me, and by the way thanks to those of you who have been praying for me about the nausea. I'm feeling MUCH better these days. My energy level is returning and the nausea is just about gone. Yea!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I think the baby is waving at you. How precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Looks like u guys already - LOL! Glad your feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like his/her fingers are long. You need to send me more pics to look at. I've picked these two to pieces trying to find stuff:0 I love it's little head and nose...if you could hear me I'm doing baby talk and scrunching up my face and shoulders. You know---my excited look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...