Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Name, New Look

I'm back! I finally put my thoughts and ideas to the blog. The new title has been in my head for two years now. Nothing like a little procrastination. You can click on the "Gina" link to find out what in the world mini blinds has to do with anything. Of course I will still be posting pics of our favorite little boy in the whole world, but I've been wanting to add a little more of our life on here for a while. Even though I do most all of the posting and this is sort of "my" blog, I hope it can more widely reflect the journey God has our family on as a whole. Who knows, maybe Tyson will surprise you guys with a guest appearance sometime.  This is a work in progress, so keep checking back!


In the mean time, let this little guy put a smile on your face.  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...