Monday, March 1, 2010

Rise and Shine


Things change on a daily basis around here regarding Samuel's sleep patterns. Anyway, he took a great nap the other day, so after he'd already been asleep over two hours I went into his room to see if I could get some pics of him. I figured if he woke up it was no big deal. He was in such a sound sleep I had a great time just watching him and clicking away with my camera. I thought the photo above was so cute because of that lock of hair that is draped up over the blanket.
Such a sweetheart! We still swaddle him for sleep and it really helps. He goes down with his paci but always spits it out at some point. I don't care what they say about not putting blankets in the crib. They're so soft and feel much better than a cold sheet on his head. Well, I do care a little :) if he was smaller and less able to move around I wouldn't do it.

He's beginning to stir in this pic. Those eyes are thinking about popping open...


I couldn't resist those chubby little feet and ankles...


Now we're rubbing our eyes. Look at those hands and wrists. They're so squeezable!


Big yawn...ahhhh....


Well hello there Mr. Sunshine.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love watching a sleeping baby. Ah... So peaceful. Love the pics. Miss you guys! Lets get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so precious and peaceful. Did you get the big smile when he completely woke up? Those new socks are still tight:) ha ha That saying "sleep like a baby" truly fits.
    p.s. I love what you wrote under Tyson's pic. Very beautiful. I like the jars of clay...we are all like that. Broken pieces,cracks, holes but as long as God's love shines through to others that's what matters. luv you 3, Mom/Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, he is so sweet! These are great pictures. I am sad that I haven't met Samuel yet. I hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...