Monday, August 2, 2010

Look at Me!

It seems like lately Samuel is doing something new on a daily basis. It's so exciting. Here's what I can think of for this week: He's leaning in to "kiss" us when we say "give me a kiss!" Oh my goodness, I squeal with delight everytime. He's standing on his own more and more, trying to clap, and he's beginning to wave "bye bye." His clapping and waving is proving to be consistent w/ how he does everything else, very shall we say passionately. He claps his hands as fast as possible and waves his arm like a speed waver. Oh boy...

Here's a short video of him standing and clapping. Excuse the fact that I sound like the biggest dork ever. I just get so excited. I can't help it.


We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...