Saturday, August 21, 2010

Introducing...

This dream is finally becoming a reality! It's been a long time coming but "Gina Carr Photography" is taking off! I had my first official portfolio building photo shoot yesterday with precious baby Lydia. We had a great time and fought through the hot and humid weather to capture some priceless photos. The start up process has and is taking a lot longer than I ever expected but I'm beginning to see things coming together and it's so rewarding. I think the fear of the unknown and fear of failure has kept me from moving forward all this time, but taking little steps of faith here and there has helped. I've got lots of ideas for adding to and taking the blog in a new direction, so stay tuned. Here's a sneak peak from my time yesterday with this sweet baby girl and her mommy...

_____________________________________







4 comments:

  1. Wow! Absolutely beautiful! Great color! So are you putting together a business website? Is it ready yet? Post a link. Can't wait. Love it, Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! You did an awesome job!! And under un-ideal circumstances!!!!! I love the expressions you caught. Love the logo, love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shanna and Amy. I had so much fun with this and can't wait to get all the other photos ready. I don't have an official business website yet. I'm trying to get more content first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a beautiful job! Lydia is the prettiest little baby girl. She does look so sweet. I still think she and Samuel look so much alike. I'm excited for you Gina. love u

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...