Thursday, May 27, 2010

Never a Dull Moment

It's official. I can no longer sit Samuel on the floor and walk away for more than 2 seconds. I was so excited when I bought this foam floor mat because I thought it would be such a great spot for the little guy to play and explore.
I was certain he wouldn't figure out that the pieces came apart for now. Hmmm....the mat itself is more appealing than any of the toys I put in front of him and before I knew it today he had the "B" around his neck.
When you place him on the mat, he quickly finds his way to the edge and starts tearing it apart. I'll admit I act like I'm disappointed he's figured it out, but secretly I'm so proud of his curiosity and busy-ness. Eventually he started fussing because he couldn't get the darn thing off, and I honestly I don't know how he managed to get it around himself. I had to struggle to pull it off.
After this episode and finding him chewing on the end of the power cord for our computer, baby proofing has officially begun and the days of sitting stationary and playing with what's in front of him are O-V-E-R!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...