Monday, May 31, 2010

Random Thoughts from a Coffee Shop

I'm sitting here at a coffee shop close by our house, just ordered a Papa John's pizza for pick up, and will be heading home in just a minute (picking up the pizza first). I've been out for a couple of hours having a little "me" time. I had to go to the Apple store and buy a new power cord for the computer since the precious little baby in the above photo used the end of the cord that plugs in to the computer as a chew toy the other day. Apparently so much saliva was involved that it shorted out permanently. To the tune of $79.99 we're back in business and I've learned my lesson. I'm supposed to be teaking a break and here I am browsing through all of my photos of Samuel picking out my favs. I posted this one for the fun of it. You can just see his little heart shinging through in this one. So pure and wide open. I love it! We took him on his first camping trip over the weekend. He had a great time and so did we. I'll post some "camping" pics soon. Well, I just received my second phone call from the homefront and the pizza is ready so I better pack up and get out of here.

Blessings!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...