Monday, November 9, 2009

Little Stinker

I ran to the grocery store tonight when Tyson got home from work. I made sure Samuel was well fed before I left. It's amazing how much fun grocery shopping can be when you don't get out much. I could sense a holiday spirit about the place as all of the different holiday foods and ingredients were front and center - pumpkin pie filling, pie shells, eggnog, etc. As I'm leisurely perusing each isle, about half way through my cell phone rings with Tyson and a screaming baby on the other end. He informed me that the little guy fell apart shortly after I left and hadn't been a happy camper. Tyson was out of ideas for soothing and just needed a couple of suggestions. He assured me that he was fine and not to abandon my cart and come home. I told him to try swaddling and sure enough that did the trick. Tyson called back shortly and said he went right to sleep. He usually thinks of swaddling but after 30 minutes of screaming I guess it was hard to think of much. Needless to say my fun filled stroll around the store began to look more like that show The Grocery Game where you scurry around throwing things in. I grabbed my last few items and headed out.
Here's what I found when I got home. Little toot!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...