Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday Tales

I just put Little Bit down for a nap (11 am) and snuck in here to post some tidbits. He has a sniffle right now. We noticed it on Sunday evening, and he had a pretty rough night with congestion. It sounded like a lot of drainage in his throat and kept making a gagging sound. I pretty much sat up and stared at him all night. It seems to be much better today. I've been giving him saline drops in his nose and we slept with a steam vaporizer last night. Is this another little notch on the belt of parenthood?
I wouldn't say by any means we have much of a set routine around here, but our nights are pretty predictable for now. He's still nursing every two or two and a half hours at night and we go ahead and get up after our 5:30 am feeding and spend time with Daddy before he goes to work. Then it seems Samuel is ready for a morning nap around 8 and it's usually for at least 2 hrs. Okay, I guess there is a little routine beginning to happen. After the night and the morning nap there's nothing set in stone from there. We just eat, sleep, change diapers, and play as this little guy gives his cues. Why is it though that already as soon as Tyson and I sit down to eat dinner, Samuel can be sound asleep but immediately pops up wanting to eat or be held, etc. ? I guess he doesn't want to miss out. Already he totally checks us out while we're eating and starts holding his mouth open like a little bird like he's hoping to get a little taste. He's so cute!
Here are some of my favorite pics as of late.

He's a good sport about Mommy doing so many little photo shoots.


I took him to the lake the other day for a stroll.


Look at those cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...