Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More Cuteness


Here are some pics I took a couple of days ago.  I love this little outfit.  I think he got to wear it for about an hour before he peed up the back of it.  Tyson says "Poor Samuel" because I do a photo shoot of the precious thing on a daily basis.  He's a good sport about it so far.  
The kid is growing like a weed.  We've had a couple of check ups lately.  One at the birth center and today we went to his pediatrician's office for the first time.  As of today he weighs 9lbs. 5oz.  Little chubber!  The doctor said he looked great.  I was a proud mama.  


Love that hair


Serious face


He squints his right eye when he smiles big.  So precious!



1 comment:

  1. I love the squint! Too cute! Did you say you're taking him to Triangle Pediatrics? If so, which doctor did you see.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...