Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dad


Well, typical - I didn't get your card in the mail on time.  Are you surprised?  Since A. Your card is late (it is a good one though) and B. Your gift -well, it's in the mail too; I thought I'd let you know how much I love you through this little note and few pictures.


Dad, I'm so blessed to call you my father.  You have loved me so well.  You are such a good man and someone I admire more than you'll ever know.   You are loyal (understatement), wise, a servant, generous, hard working, funny, and a little crazy to top it off.

I know many besides your own children have looked to you like a father figure.  I can remember you picking up kids for sports practices who didn't have rides otherwise, coaching our teams, helping friends and neighbors, and being a listening ear for some.  People are just drawn to you.


Thank you for always being there for me.  You've loved your family so sacrificially in many ways.  I always know you're in my corner, and I'm so proud of you.  It goes without saying what a great Poppa you are.  You're a grandkid magnet!


Today, on Father's Day 2013, I honor you!!  "May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He make His face to shine upon you and give you peace."    I love you dearly!!!!!!

   



HAPPY FATHER's DAY!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...