Thursday, June 27, 2013

Look Out Russell Crowe...

There's a new gladiator in town!


I haven't brushed up on my child development reading lately, but from the looks of things I have a hunch that three and a half to four is when imaginative play gets ramped up a bit.   It's alive and well at our house.  By the way,  I'm laughing that Tyson looks like he's nursing Luke in the photo below.  How's that going, Honey?  Just kidding.


The uses I've seen for pots and pot lids lately opens up a whole new world.  Just in case you were wondering  (as seen in these photos) they can be used as full body armor, cymbals for a drum set, controls in the cockpit of your spaceship, and for just plain cooking.  



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...