Friday, May 6, 2011

Finger Painting 101

The day arrived when I felt brave enough to introduce finger painting to the little artist.  I put one of my aprons on him that I had from my teaching days.  Okay, so the apron was more to satisfy my desire for cuteness than my concern for his clothing.  


We actually survived with minimal damage, and he only tried to eat it once.  


He quickly caught on to the whole "use your index finger as a paint brush" technique.  



Hmmm...looks like painting the table could be fun too.



This just opened up a whole new world of gift options for Daddy and the grandparents.  
What a masterpiece!

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest thing! He's always so serious about his "work". lol That little index finger is too cute...love him

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...