Monday, December 13, 2010

Exploring Can Be Dangerous


The events taking place in the picture above led to the nice little boo boo under the eye in the picture below.

 The first pic exposes my laziness in shoving things under Samuel's crib.  Actually, I decided to keep his little suitcase handy from Thanksgiving since we'll be packing up again for Christmas.  In the mean time, Mr. Busy found himself digging around under there.  Before I could be of any assistance in pulling him out, I heard some comotion followed by a red face and a little screaming.
Apparently on the way out from his journey under the crib he collided with the suitcase or some other random object I had stashed and ended up with a bruise and a little scratch under his eye.  You never know around here.  I'm learning daily that childproofing is not a one time event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...