Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Walk in the Park


I took these close up pics of Samuel on Sunday when we went for a walk at one of our favorite parks. He had such a great time riding in his stroller and looking around at everything.

He's beginning to have a wide variety of expressions he makes. I just snapped away with my camera trying to capture as many of them as I could.


The above photo is one of his "thoughtful" looks.

I love this one. He makes this little look with his mouth all the time and I think it's so cute!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. He looks like his Daddy in these. Adorable! I love that color on him. I can hardly wait to see y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You are an amazing photographer Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy. It's alot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you captured him beautifully, Gina!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Pami. You're doing some great photography yourself these days. What kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...