Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dig Dig Dig

Samuel has discovered how much fun it can be to dig in a container and pull things out or just rustle them around with his hands. It started when he discovered the basket of toys I keep on the living room floor for him. He relentlessly pulled at it a couple of nights ago and I was afraid he may give himself a splinter. That's when it dawned on me that he may enjoy this, so I grabbed a big plastic bowl out of the kitchen and put a few toys in it. Wow, did I find a new pastime for him. When I put it on the floor in front of him he got right down to business and never looked up. So cute!! I grabbed a couple of minutes of the bowl digging action on video tonight...

2 comments:

  1. Annabella said, "He is so cute I could eat him UP!" She also says I Love you so much Samuel"

    ReplyDelete
  2. CiCi says you should write a book. His pictures and movies with bubbles are adorable! Sending Love to you, CiCi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...