Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Brotherly Love and Luke is Six Weeks


These two had some bonding time this morning in Samuel's room.  Luke Isaiah is six weeks old today.  What??
 


This picture is a foreshadow of all the laughter and fun that's ahead for them.  I pray!
 
Half yawn, half smile.
 

Wow, those are my two boys.
 

How does a six week old already know that jumping on the bed is going to be a blast??
 

For the tenth time please don't jump on the bed with your brother right there, Super Man.
 

Hard to resist, I know.   Especially when you're being so adoringly admired for doing so.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He's SOOOOO cute!!! I truly cannot believe he's already six weeks!! That is totally crazy!! I'd love to bring you a meal...maybe next week sometime? I hope your adjustment has been going well! That train table is awesome. Very smart timing too ;) Love you guys!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...