Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Any Day Now




Here are some (hopefully) final pregnancy pics we took the other day.  We just sort of spontaneously shot a few in the front yard after taking a walk.  I think I noticed some food on the front of my shirt.  Nice!  I guess my tummy just catches whatever falls down.   My mom is here with us and we've enjoyed our time with her.   I'm glad she's finally gotten to experience some of the pregnancy with me.   She's been a great help and good company.  Thank you Mom!  

Tomorrow is our due date.  Can't believe it!  We got a good report at our 40 week visit yesterday.  Let's just say everything is a "go".  We're just waiting on my body to give us the green light that labor has started.  I'm trying to rest, but it's hard to sit still I'm so antsy.  I can't wrap my brain around the fact that we are about to meet our little boy face to face.  It feels like such a build up of anticipation.  

We will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...