Thursday, April 9, 2009

A New Haircut and a Bigger Belly



I guess I'm moving towards a "mommy cut." I went today and two hours and alot of tweaking later this is what I came home with. I always have a hard time explaining to the lady what kind of style I'm wanting. Anyway, I like it and it feels alot lighter and cooler already.
We're trying to take a belly pic at least once a month to track the progress. I can definitely tell this week that I'm growing! I had my second prenatal appointment today. I am officially 15 weeks and I've gained six more pounds. Yikes! They make you show a food journal of what your diet looks like over a 3 day span. I wanted to leave out the Chik-Fil-A I'd eaten this week and the ice cream last week. However, Tyson told me not to lie, so I reluctantly wrote it on the little piece of paper. They didn't say anything, so I guess I'm normal. :) My sugar levels and blood pressure are great, and little bit's heartbeat was in the 150's today.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Love your hair, love your tummy and loooove "little bit"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so photogenic- I'm jealous! Great outfit and hair - you look thinner here than when I saw you last. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina,
    You are a beautiful Mommy to be!
    Love you,
    Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for the comments. To all of you who think I'm REALLY showing alot. I have to tell you that the baby seems to "grow" every night after dinner. Then it shrinks overnight. How does this happen? LOL ;) In these pics we'd just gotten back from our favorite Mexican restaraunt. So this might be more of "food baby" than human baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just catching up. You look great! Can't wait to see you in person soon...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...