Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our Little Cowboy (and a cat's worst nightmare)

Tyson took Samuel out to practice riding last Friday afternoon.  A friend from his work has a horse and has invited us out to learn more.  This time it was just Daddy and Samuel.  From the looks of things, he had a great time.  



Tyson knew I would say something when I saw this video of Samuel riding with no one holding on to him, and of course that was the first thing that came out of my mouth.  What?!?!   After the initial shock, I was pretty proud of my boy for his bravery and balance. :)




Again, my initial response to this video was, "Did you wash his hands afterward?"  I need to chill!  The kid has no fear, and that cat was a very good sport (thank goodness!).  Note Tyson encouraging SJ to get the cat!


Look, Dad!  



1 comment:

  1. Aw - I love this post. SJ is too cute! I can't believe he rode on the horse so well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...