Friday, December 4, 2009

Little Traveler


I have so much to catch up on, so I guess I'll start with this video and a travel report. Samuel did great flying to and from Texas for Thanksgiving. I took him a few days early by myself and then Tyson joined us Thanksgiving day. Needless to say I had a little trepidation about flying with a then 6 week old on my own. It was a lot of work, but I am SO thankful that the little guy himself was a breeze. The airplane was literally like a tranquilizer. I was worried about his ears popping, so I made sure he was either nursing or sucking on a pacifier at the take offs and landings. It seemed to do the trick. He never flinched. I guess next year will be a different story, huh? I was sitting next to a really sweet first grade teacher, so she's the one who did the filming for us. More to come on our visit in Texas...

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, do all the airtravel you can squeeze in in the next year or so. 18 months is when flying gets difficult - at least that was the case for us. That's when the temptation to use benadryl will arise!

    I'm so glad he did well for you. The nursing really helps in this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shanna. Yeah, I can picture flinging cheerios everywhere next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...