Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to our Samuel James

I'm up early reflecting on what was going on a year ago at this time. At exactly this time I was in VERY (that's even an understatement) active labor getting ready to lay eyes on our firstborn in just a short time. I just can't believe one year has gone by. We're getting ready to celebrate with our family and a few close friends, so I better make this short for now.

The verse that comes to my mind this morning in thinking about God's amazing kindness to Tyson and me in giving us Samuel is James 1:17 that says, "Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow."

Dear Samuel,

You are such a precious gift to mommy and daddy. I smile just thinking about you. We marvel at the great things God has already created in you. You are so full of life, love, joy, and personality (big time!). You bring us lots of laughter on a continual basis. You love balls, books, and dogs to name a few! You say "woof woof" all day long. Your adventurous spirit is already quite evident and you are a definite people person.
We love you so very much and can't wait to watch you grow and change into the person you were created to be.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...