Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Samuel's First Haircut

We decided to go ahead and get Samuel's first haircut after repeatedly being told out in public that "She's so cute" and constantly being tempted to put his hair in a pony tail to keep it out of his face. I was thinking we would let it grow until his first birthday at least but it just became clear that it was time. We took him to a salon I've been going to that's really close to our house. He did great!

Tyson sat in the chair and Samuel sat on his lap. I took pictures and danced around with an animal puppet on my hand and a big smile on my face to give the little guy the impression that all was well.
Oh yeah, I took a bunch of pictures too.
I had the camera in one hand and the puppet on the other. I just turned in whatever direction needed for Sydney to cut his hair. He never cried at all.
This pic cracks me up. He looks like he's done this before and is fully cooperating.


Priceless!!
















We love his haircut. I'm very glad we did it. We can actually see his cute little face, and I think he looks more like a little boy. I did get a little teary eyed when I looked down and saw all of his hair on the floor. We put a few locks in an envelope to take home with us.

1 comment:

  1. wow...what a trooper with the haircut...I feel like I get more emotional when I get a haircut than he did hahahaha
    He is a stinkin cute kid!!!
    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...